We’re all about celebrations here at Build-A-Bear Workshop. This year we’re celebrating over 100 million furry friends made and we want to reunite with all our friends! This coming weekend, May 24-27, at all our stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, we’re having a Friends Reunion. If you RSVP to the event and bring your furry friend you’ll get an exclusive Friends Count Tiny Tee for your friend. Remember to RSVP for each person you will be bringing, and don’t forget to bring your furry friend. We can’t wait to see you there!
RSVP for our reunion!
About Molly Saunders
I am a bear in the Digital Dept at Build-A-Bear Workshop. I work at World Bearquarters in St. Louis, Mo. View all posts by Molly Saunders
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 at 6:00 am and tagged with family, friends, friends count, furry friends and posted in Friends Count Series. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “RSVP for our reunion!”
Friend of the Week
- Sent in by Aileen.
Share your picture with us!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day! 2 SepGrandparent’s Day is Sunday, September 8, 2013. We want to send big bear hugs to all the amazing grandparent’s out there who never seem to run out of hugs and kisses for their families. Helen has worked at World Bearquarters since 1998, and she became a grandmother last August when her first grandson, Colton, was […]
- Exclusive: An Interview with Cody Simpson 26 JunHey, mates! About a month ago we asked you to send in your questions for our pawsome brand ambassador Cody Simpson, and boy did we get some great questions! Now, if you’re already a fan of Cody and his music, you probably know that while he has two albums already, his third album will be […]
- Wish Jason a beary happy father’s day! 14 JunMeet Jason, a Sr. Service Desk AnaBEARlyst at World Bearquarters. Jason is a husband, a pastor, and has been a bear for six years, but the role he is most proud of is “Dad.” Shortly after he began working here, he and his wife had their first daughter, Kelsey. She has grown up coming to […]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Exclusive Interview! 14 MayIt’s SpongeBob time! The wait is over! We got tons of fabulous questions for SpongeBob SquarePants and we’re thrilled to share the answers to some of them below. And starting May 17, you can make your own SpongeBob at a Build-A-Bear Workshop store near you or order online. Thanks so much! Enjoy! Question #1: How […]
- Meet Debby and Sarah 2 MayAt Build-A-Bear Workshop, we know families are beary important! Debby and her daughter, Sarah, both work at World Bearquarters in St. Louis. Debby has been a bear for 12 years. When Sarah was younger, she came to work with her mom to help out. Sarah had lots of fun working with her mom and enjoyed […]
- Happy Grandparent’s Day! 2 Sep