What gets you in the holiday spirit? Bundling up the kids and sending them out into the fresh-fallen snow to let their imaginations run wild? Unwrapping your family decorations from crinkly brown paper, remembering where and who each one came from? How about cuddling together on the couch watching “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” with the kids in their fuzzy pj’s sipping hot cocoa or crunching salty popcorn?
Tag Archives: holidays
Friend of the Week
- Sent in by Aileen.
Share your picture with us!
- SpongeBob SquarePants Exclusive Interview! 14 MayIt’s SpongeBob time! The wait is over! We got tons of fabulous questions for SpongeBob SquarePants and we’re thrilled to share the answers to some of them below. And starting May 17, you can make your own SpongeBob at a Build-A-Bear Workshop store near you or order online. Thanks so much! Enjoy! Question #1: How […]
- Meet Debby and Sarah 2 MayAt Build-A-Bear Workshop, we know families are beary important! Debby and her daughter, Sarah, both work at World Bearquarters in St. Louis. Debby has been a bear for 12 years. When Sarah was younger, she came to work with her mom to help out. Sarah had lots of fun working with her mom and enjoyed […]
- Teacher Appreciation Day printable ‘Thank you’ cards 26 AprDo you remember your favorite teacher? Why did you love them so much? Maybe you are really lucky and you have more than one favorite. I have one favorite teacher. I first met her as my 4th grade teacher, when half of my class was in 4th grade and the other half was in 5th […]
- 3 Ways to Play with your MY LITTLE PONY friends! 1 AprWe all know friends are pawsome. They make us feel good. They make us laugh. They bring out the best in us and, perhaps most importantly, they are always there for us. This is why we’re beary excited to bring you brand new furry friends from MY LITTLE PONY, RAINBOW DASH and PINKIE PIE! (Available […]
- How to make a decoupage egg 6 Marby Molly Saunders, Digital (Crafty) Bear Since I was little, I’ve been making and decorating blown out eggs for Easter. Because these are such a beautiful keepsake, I wanted to share the simple how-to’s with you. Then, you and your family can start a tradition or just be the coolest chick on the block with […]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Exclusive Interview! 14 May