As part of his world tour, beginning in Canada, then to Slovenia and Ireland, Champ headed for the U.S. for a whirlwind visit, first stopping in Georgia to see Quinnlin and Champerina, before continuing on to World Bearquarters in Missouri for a quick hello.
Tag Archives: Champerina
Friend of the Week
- Sent in by Aileen.
Share your picture with us!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day! 2 SepGrandparent’s Day is Sunday, September 8, 2013. We want to send big bear hugs to all the amazing grandparent’s out there who never seem to run out of hugs and kisses for their families. Helen has worked at World Bearquarters since 1998, and she became a grandmother last August when her first grandson, Colton, was […]
- Exclusive: An Interview with Cody Simpson 26 JunHey, mates! About a month ago we asked you to send in your questions for our pawsome brand ambassador Cody Simpson, and boy did we get some great questions! Now, if you’re already a fan of Cody and his music, you probably know that while he has two albums already, his third album will be […]
- Wish Jason a beary happy father’s day! 14 JunMeet Jason, a Sr. Service Desk AnaBEARlyst at World Bearquarters. Jason is a husband, a pastor, and has been a bear for six years, but the role he is most proud of is “Dad.” Shortly after he began working here, he and his wife had their first daughter, Kelsey. She has grown up coming to […]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Exclusive Interview! 14 MayIt’s SpongeBob time! The wait is over! We got tons of fabulous questions for SpongeBob SquarePants and we’re thrilled to share the answers to some of them below. And starting May 17, you can make your own SpongeBob at a Build-A-Bear Workshop store near you or order online. Thanks so much! Enjoy! Question #1: How […]
- Meet Debby and Sarah 2 MayAt Build-A-Bear Workshop, we know families are beary important! Debby and her daughter, Sarah, both work at World Bearquarters in St. Louis. Debby has been a bear for 12 years. When Sarah was younger, she came to work with her mom to help out. Sarah had lots of fun working with her mom and enjoyed […]
- Happy Grandparent’s Day! 2 Sep