October is almost over! Here are the top 10 things you can do on our blog and Facebook page before the holidays are truly upon us.
1. Bear Me App – Turn yourself, and your friends and family, into School Cool Bearemy by visiting our Facebook page and clicking on the Bear Me app at the top of the page. You can add adorable fuzzy bear ears and glasses to any photo, from your computer, from your Facebook albums or from your friends’ profile photos. Tell us what you think! (Pssst… a new holiday version is coming soon!)
2. Pumpkin Pops – Learn how to make pawsome pumpkin cake pops from our furbulous summer intern Caitlin.
3. Pumpkin Carving Stencils – If you haven’t already carved your pumpkin, it’s not too late! Print out one of these kooky spooky stencils to make your neighbors green with envy on Halloween!
4. Octobear is our birthday month! – This year we turned 15. Find out how Build-A-Bear Workshop began and the girl who helped start it all!
5. Pawsome Pinterest – Don’t furget to visit us on Pinterest for family-friendly crafts, recipes, gift ideas, games and activities for when it’s raining and when the sun is shining!
October is Bullying Awareness Month, so…
6. Don’t furget to Take the Pledge! – Visit our Facebook page (click the link on the left) to take the pledge against cyberbullying and a cool badge will appear on your Wall! (Scroll down to find the police officer bear.) Be sure to share it with your Facebook friends to show how we can truly make a difference by being kind online.
9. Sign up to receive a note each time we publish something cool on our blog! Click the orange Subscribe button on the right and enter your email address to receive reminders via email.
10. Comment and let us know what you think below. We’re a company with heart and we appreciate your feedback, especially if it’s just a quick ‘hello’!
See you in November!